12th June 2018, 10:35 PM
Shantanu Soni

Whether Dentist from Nepal are allowed to practice in India or not?

I have completed my BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgeon) from Nepal. Now, I want to practice in India. So, wanted to know if I'm allowed by Indian Government and Indian Dental Association to practice in India or not without any exam?

14th June 2018, 12:09 AM
Aswin Menon123

Default Re: Whether Dentist from Nepal are allowed to practice in India or not?

Yes you are allowed by Indian Government and Indian Dental Association to practice in India but you have to pass in one screening test to get license to practice BDS in India.
15th June 2018, 02:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have nationality of India then after completing BDS from Nepal or any other country you are eligible to practice in India.
You have to take License from Indian government for practice.
29th October 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a NEPALI CITIZEN, done her BDS from Nepal (Kathmandu University). Recently I got married in India and I am looking forward to practice in Siliguri. Can you please enquire regarding the procedure for a Nepali citizen to get Dental lisence in India. And also regarding the DCI screening test for Nepalese. Or any other procedure to be done practice in India.
3rd October 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello, This is kriti rathi from Panipat (Haryana) India. I have completed my bds course from Nepal and will complete my internship in February 2021 . I have indian citizenship (aadhar card as well as passport ) but did my course on nepal based on foreign quota . Further , i am really unaware about the pattern about what should i do to get myself registered in dental council of india and later apply for masters exams ... Can you please guide and help me so that your little guidance can help me to have a secure future ..
Looking forward to hear from you
16th September 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and completed my BDS course from Nepal. Right now i am at Hyderabad with my husband ,since he is working in India for long though he is nepali. I want to practise my dentistry in india .So how can i register here and work as a dentist in hyderbad???/
22nd January 2023, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have nepali citizen with registration here from nepal in BDS .
How can i further practice there in india ?? what are the procedures and how & where can i apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?