20th March 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in India after completion of M.Sc in Psychology? Can I be allowed to do Practice?

I have passed 2+ level. want to study in Psychology. what is the job opportunities in India. after getting M.Sc in psychology can I be allowed to practice.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology? -- [New]
  2. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?
  4. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  5. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  6. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors?
  7. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities after MSc in Psycholoyg?
  9. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  10. What are the career opportunities for MBA HR and MSc Psychology?
  11. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  13. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  15. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  17. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
25th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in India after completion of M.Sc in Psychology? Can I be allowed to do Practice?

I completed graduation with psychology subject nw i want to study of m.sc in psychology. I want to know that which are the job opportunities after this degree.? What's pay scale?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?