6th August 2018, 10:53 AM
Menair

Whether GMAT scorecard is valid for MBA admission only?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know that as I am going to apply for GMAT, so the scorecard of GMAT is valid only for MBA admission? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th August 2018, 12:21 AM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Whether GMAT scorecard is valid for MBA admission only?

Yes Menair GMAT(Graduate Management Aptitude Test) score is valid for business progams(MBA) all around the world. Nearly all the business school accept GMAT score .

Validity of official GMAT score is for 5 years from the date it was taken(but some of the university prefer 2 to 3 years old GMAT Score, So basically it depends from university to University, you need to check and confirm before applying to a University)and student can share their best score to University of their Choice .

Most top Business school use GMAT score as one of the selection Criteria for admission of student to several Graduate Management Programs. A good GMAT score is 720.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?