20th January 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of GMAT will be released? Examination date of next GMAT?

Hello everyone
I want to know that when is the
next g- mat entrance exam coming up ?
please let me know that when the forms comes?

21st January 2015, 11:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of GMAT will be released? Examination date of next GMAT?

There are no specific dates for GMAT Test, you can choose a GMAT exam date according to your convenience. The GMAT exam is available throughout the year. Hence application forms are available throughout the year. You need to create an account and apply online. The test dates depends on the location from which you want to appear for the test. You can find it by clicking here.
In order to register for GMAT, you can create your account by clicking here.
21st January 2015, 12:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of GMAT will be released? Examination date of next GMAT?

GMAT exam is conducted throughout the year at some specific dates. So, you can appear for GMAT exam at any of those dates. You should apply for GMAT exam through online, by visiting the following link
https://accounts.gmac.com/Account/Register

You can find upcoming test dates at the following link
https://registration.mba.com/testtak...ty/GMAC/397002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?