22nd March 2017, 04:27 PM
sudheerw

Am I eligible to get a job at the Airport after completing 1.5 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Hospitality and Post Graduation? Which job can I apply for?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 1.5 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Hospitality and I have also completed my Post Graduation. I have also completed English speaking course from Mumbai so I want to know am I eligible to get a job at the Airport after completing 1.5 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Hospitality and Post Graduation? Which job can I apply for? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  5. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  6. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  7. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  9. Which course has better job opportunities between Diploma in Aviation & Hospitality and Diploma in Airport Management? List of colleges for this course?
  10. Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?
  11. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  12. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  13. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. What are the options after degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
  15. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?
  16. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  17. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  18. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?