27th July 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nautical Science) Honours for 12th student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th standard from Tamil Nadu Board. I am a Science student and interested to study Nautical Science in BSc(H). I would like to know that is it beneficial to do BSc in this Honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.A.(Anthropology) Honours for 12th Arts student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BA(English) for 12th Arts student?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  5. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  6. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  7. Is it beneficial to study BTech in Bangalore for 12th student of Indore?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bengali Honours to further become a Bengali Literarian?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  10. Best colleges in abroad to study Physics Honours after scoring 89% in 12th?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) student?
  12. Difference between B.Tech honours and B.Sc honours?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Electronics) for a candidate with 76% in 12th Science?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Forestry) in Abroad for 12th Science student? Best country to study?
  15. Can I enter maths hons college? I have commerce stream
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.A.(Education) Honours? Scope of studying this course?
  17. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Abroad for B.Sc 1st year student?
  18. Science student can study Economics honours? -- [Most Discussed]

29th July 2018, 06:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nautical Science) Honours for 12th student?

B.Sc. Nautical Science or Bachelor of Science in Nautical Science is an undergraduate Aqua Culture course. The duration of B.Sc. Nautical Science course is three years. Applicants should have completed 12th class from a recognized board. Yes, it is beneficial to study BSc(Nautical Science) Honours for 12th student.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences, Madurai

** Sairam Shipping Science Institute, Puducherry

** AMET University, Chennai

31st July 2018, 10:46 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nautical Science) Honours for 12th student?

Bachelor of Science in Nautical Science is 3 year degree course. Eligibility to join B.Sc Nautical Science, candidate from the stream PCM with 55% in +2 from a recognised Board.

Employment areas

* College & University
* Indian Navy
* Shipping & Docking companies
* Fire Station

Types of Jobs

* Marine Engineering Instructor
*Operations Manager
* Accounts Executive
* Training Navigating officer
*Officer/Sr. Officer
*Teacher & Lecturer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?