6th February 2018, 02:35 PM
Nydie

Whether NIOS students are eligible for 4 year full time Dietitian course or not?

I'm a student of NIOS and want to do Dietitian course. But, a friend of mine told that I'm not eligible for it. So, please confirm me whether I'm eligible or not for 4 year full time Dietitian course being a student of NIOS?

Related Questions:
  1. How much should be the GMAT score to get into Indian School of Business Management?
  2. What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?
  3. Am I eligible to go abroad for studies if I have completed my secondary studies from NIOS board?
  4. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  5. NIOS students are eligible for seat reservations for state quota in NEET2018?
  6. Will I get admission in BCA in regular full time college after passing 12th from NIOS? Should I opt for part time university?
  7. Am I eligible for doing full time M.Ed from Delhi University?
  8. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  9. Which one is better between Microbiology and Dietitian? Average salary after M.Sc Microbiology or Dietitian?
  10. NIOS students are eligible to get admission in JNTU?
  11. What I need to do to pass two subjects of plus two in Kerala after gap of 8 years?
  12. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  14. Whether NIOS students get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  16. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  17. Whether NIOS Stream-IV candidate is eligible to appear in CMC, AIIMS or NEET MBBS entrance exams?
  18. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?

12th February 2018, 09:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether NIOS students are eligible for 4 year full time Dietitian course or not?

The acronym NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS is central government and MHRD recognized board for 10th and 12th board examination. NIOS students are eligible for four years full Dietitian course.

Your certificate is valid for different professional courses.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?