30th January 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between Microbiology and Dietitian? Average salary after M.Sc Microbiology or Dietitian?

I'm in 12 right now and wanna know what will be better between microbiology and dietitian? What is the scope in dietitian and what are the average salaries for M.Sc microbiology and that of M.Sc dietitian?

Related Questions:
30th January 2017, 10:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between Microbiology and Dietitian? Average salary after M.Sc Microbiology or Dietitian?

As per my suggestion you can do Bachelor of Science in Microbiology after completion of your 12th class. For this course candidate should have passed intermediate (10+2) in science stream.

After completion of this course you can do M.Sc Microbiology course.

JOBS AFTER M.Sc Microbiology.

Microbiologist
Research Officer
Assistant Professor
Chief Hygienist
Demonstrator
Microbiology lab Technician

Starting salary = Rs. 25,000 to 30,000.
20th February 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between Microbiology and Dietitian? Average salary after M.Sc Microbiology or Dietitian?

I am currently doing BSC in microbiology and planning to study as nutritionist after graduation..
Which one is better like should I switch to nutritionist/dietitian or continue with my master's
20th June 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best bsc in microbiology or bsc in nutrition and dietician.. which course has lot of scope in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?