28th February 2018, 09:39 AM
diksha malviya

Whether only admit card is enough or I need to carry print copy of application form also for SBI JR. Associates exam?

I forget to download application form of SBI JR. Associates and the last date is over for download. Is it compulsory to print it? At the time of verification is it necessary or else admit card is sufficient?

3rd March 2018, 08:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether only admit card is enough or I need to carry print copy of application form also for SBI JR. Associates exam?

No, it is not mandatory to have the application for appearing in the entrance examination.

SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment JR.Associates every year.

The candidates must have to bring the admit card to appear for the examination.

For any information or to download the admit card click on to http://www.sbi.co.in.
3rd March 2018, 08:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether only admit card is enough or I need to carry print copy of application form also for SBI JR. Associates exam?

In order to appear for entrance examination of SBI Junior Associate Examination, only admit cards are necessary. Along with admit card, you need to have a valid government identity card like Aadhaar, PAN card etc.

It is not necessary at examination center. You may be asked to present it at later stage of recruitment.
19th March 2018, 02:28 AM
@sha2nk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diksha malviya View Post
I forget to download application form of SBI JR. Associates and the last date is over for download. Is it compulsory to print it? At the time of verification is it necessary or else admit card is sufficient?
Hello,

The print out of your application is needed only durring the document verification post qualifying the examination.And that time they will activate the link again to take the application print out.

For appearing in the exam you are required to carry your admit card along with a photocopy of your idendity card and original identity card too.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?