22nd October 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?

Respected Sir/Madam
Right now I am studying in B.Sc Mathematics in Asutosh College under Calcutta University. I want to do M.Sc in Mathematics in Presidency University. Kindly tell me what cutoff percentage requires for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?
  3. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University?
  6. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  8. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  9. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  10. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  13. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  14. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?
  15. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in IGNOU?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in B.Com to get admission in M.Com at Presidency College?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?
31st October 2015, 10:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam
Right now I am studying in B.Sc Mathematics in Asutosh College under Calcutta University. I want to do M.Sc in Mathematics in Presidency University. Kindly tell me what cutoff percentage requires for the same?
Well, every colleges having their own cut off marks for admission into to Master Degree course. Since, you are aspiring to get admission for M.Sc in Mathematics course through Presidency University. You are required to score at least 50% of marks in Graduation to be eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics through Presidency University.

To get admitted into M.Sc in Mathematics through Presidency University, you will need to clear the entrance exam conducted by the Presidency university. You can be get the course application form from the official website of the Presidency University. You can take a print out of the form for future reference.

Official website - www.presiuniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?