21st December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I do Engineering Diploma course in a private university of Bangalore being an AHSEC student?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 10th in AHSEC Board and getting admission in Diploma in Engineering course in Bangalore but in a Private University. So, I need your advice that I should do Diploma in that university or not? Kindly advice me.

15th January 2016, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Engineering Diploma course in a private university of Bangalore being an AHSEC student?

Before taking admission you can visit the campus and enquire about the campus placements in the college. Also, you can contact students who have passed out from the college.

If students from the college are well placed in good companies then surely it is a good college. If not then you should look for other option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?