6th April 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Whether Students gets Salary while in their training period or after the end of training period?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I am under the Training period of my job provided by the Institution so I want to know whether I will get my Salary in my Training period of after the end of Training period? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training?
  2. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  3. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  4. What are the possibilities of getting training and placement in merchant navy at CMI, Jaipur?
  5. Where to do the training and placement in merchant navy at CMI, Jaipur?
  6. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  7. When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get training and placement in merchant navy at CMI, Jaipur?
  9. Job description of Associate Analyst in Fractal Analytics?
  10. Training period of IAS job after selection?
  11. On what basis training is given during training period?
  12. How much salary will I get for training period after getting placed in TCS?
  13. How much salary does Wipro offer during training period?
  14. What are the jobs available for me after doing diploma in IT from Nirma University?
  15. Are the trainees paid during training period at TCS? When exactly the bond starts?
  16. How much training period is required for Indian Engineering Service preparation?
  17. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  18. Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2017, 12:41 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Students gets Salary while in their training period or after the end of training period?

If you have applied for some job in any company and the company kept you under training period (probation period) then definitely you will get paid by the company during the training period also.
Training period is basically offered by the company to get induction with the plant and working activities. After completion of induction period, you will be given some responsibilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?