2nd June 2011, 11:25 PM
drp.delp333

Eligibility for MBBS exam after scoring 66% in MSc Zoology at the age of 26 years?

sir i have done msc zoology with 66% ,i am 26 years old , am i eligible for mbbs exam?

10th September 2011, 02:45 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MBBS exam after scoring 66% in MSc Zoology at the age of 26 years?

Its a very good though from you ,to become a doctor you have to complete the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.
scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

However,if you are interested for the MBBS course,you can appear some entrance exam like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
10th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MBBS exam after scoring 66% in MSc Zoology at the age of 26 years?

Its a very good though from you ,to become a doctor you have to complete the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.
scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

However,if you are interested for the MBBS course,you can appear some entrance exam like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
30th March 2012, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Can we opt cet as an entrance for MBBS?
4th November 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave completed 12 th standard with 91 percentage and i am studing B.E first year and i want to study mbbs , which college offer mbbs course with low package give me a list of colleges
4th November 2012, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant

Yes you can apply for MBBS as there is no age limit for admission into MBBS program.

Eligibility for MBBS

You should be 10+2 pass with Physics , Chemistry and Maths with 50 % marks to apply for admission into MBBS course.

You need to pass the entrance exams to get government colleges.

If you get into top ranking then only you will be eligible for government colleges as the competition nowadays in very high for government colleges because seats are limited and number of candidates applying is very high.

So you need to be well prepared before you apply for entrance exams for MBBS course.

The entrance exams that you can give are:

CBSE AIPMT

AIIMS

AFMC

UPCPMT

BHU PMT

There are also many state level entrance exams also for which you can apply.

If you don't get a good rank in these entrance exams then there will be only one option and that will be to take admission into private colleges.

Private colleges charge a very heavy amount to give admission into MBBS course.
It will be upto you whether you want to go for private college or government college.

Many people spend there life in coaching to get the government college but only those who have knowledge will get the government colleges.

So be prepared for the entrance if you want a government college.

BEST OF LUCK....
27th May 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MSC IN BOTANY .I HAD GOT 58% IN fsc.now i want to do MBBS from china
22nd March 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed the 1 class with 70% and i m thinking to join the helix institute should i go there and my physics is poor
10th October 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

MSc zoology final MBBS me admission le
sakta hu
government college
10th November 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 26 years old am I eligible for MBBS I want to do MBBS from any gov. Medical college
11th November 2016, 03:24 PM
alokpati1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by drp.delp333 View Post
sir i have done msc zoology with 66% ,i am 26 years old , am i eligible for mbbs exam?
Dear,
To under go the course of MBBS , the minimum qualification is Intermediate in science with at least 60 % marks with out any optional subjects. The aspirant should have Physics, chemistry, Biology/ biotechnology at intermediate level.

There are several state govt , central govt and Private medical colleges where one can get admission through requisite entrance examination.

At the age of 26 you are eligible to under go the course provided qualifying above requisite percentage , subjects at intermediate level.
1st August 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MBBS exam after scoring 76%in M. Sc zoology at the age of 28 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?