4th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How should I get the ID card of Institute of Engineers(India)?

Hi ,

I m get all study material from Institute of Engineers(India) but my ID card is not received with study material.So please provide some information how can I get it from IE(India) side.(my membership no is ST558202-5).

Reply on my mail ID:[email protected]

8th August 2011, 03:16 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How should I get the ID card of Institute of Engineers(India)?

If you have not got your ID card from your college along with your study material then you must contact the under graduate section of the institute and ask for them about the discrepancy and the reason for this delay or inconvenience.

You must ask them to provide you your ID card.
19th November 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am narendra baghel T 160906-1,till date dont get id card ,,i mailed to amie ,exam,finance,study circle,membersip forum but no one reply my mail .sir help me out
9th January 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,

Sir I don't get my membership no. from Institute of Engineers(India) (Date of Currier is 27th Dec. 2012) So please, provide some information when can I get membership no. & whenever I get membership no. & study material then how can I get Id card it from IE(India) side.

Reply on my mail ID:[email protected]
29th January 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am already member with the institution and also got the membership i card but recently my purse was pickpocked and lost the i card. I want to have duplcated card. Pl let me know the procedure to get the replacement. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?