2nd October 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?

Hi,

I have just received notification about my admission in IGNOU but have not received study material. The exam form filling procedure has already started. Am I eligible to fill the form?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  3. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  5. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?
  8. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  9. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  12. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  13. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  14. Am I eligible for M.Phil from IGNOU having completed MA in English? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. Admission procedure for BPP course in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  17. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  18. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
20th October 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?

i want to study class 11 and 12 through ignou kindly tell me the procedure
10th November 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get graduation degree from ignou
6th June 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

how much is the fees for ma in public administration? and how and where to submit the form?
30th September 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to study11class through ignou please tell me the procedure
19th October 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in class 11 but don't know the procedure . Kindly inform me .
18th March 2015, 05:53 PM
Bashanta chettri

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2718821]Hi,

I want admission in IGNOU in guwhati and what i have to sumit for class 11 form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?