26th September 2011, 10:06 AM

Why a Company should hire Chemical Engineer?

why should the chemical engineer should be hire for the it company?why should they hire us?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  2. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  3. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  4. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether Technical Associate post of Tech Mahindra is suitable for BCA graduate?
  6. What kind of company may hire a M.Tech(CSE) student? What would be the package for the same?
  7. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  8. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  9. Is it possible for me to do internship in chemical company while pursing second year chemical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Is there any openings for B.E freshers
  11. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  12. How to become a chemical engineer? I am a 10th passed student
  13. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  14. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  15. Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry
  16. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  17. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  18. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
15th May 2012, 12:13 PM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

Default Re: Why a Company should hire Chemical Engineer?

nice question................... sir iof you observe there is no connection between the stream in btech and the job wat they are doing in it companies............ companies recruit the students who have good communication skills there by they vl train that person on which field they require.............. not a joke that a civil or chemical engineer is working in a it company.the reason is this only.....................

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?