24th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?

if i start my diploma with a subject related to chemical engineering, then will i be able to a get a job of a chemical engineer?
or is it essential to do b.Tech in chemical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  2. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  3. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  5. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years? -- [New]
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  7. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  8. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  10. Good private sector jobs for Chemical engineer?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  12. Website to refer for job in Railways after Diploma in Chemical?
  13. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  14. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  15. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  16. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  17. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?
29th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i start my diploma with a subject related to chemical engineering, then will i be able to a get a job of a chemical engineer?
You can't directly, become a Chemical Engineer after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering. You need to complete B.Tech or B.E in Chemical Engineering course in order to become a successful Chemical Engineer. Those candidates who have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering course have a good job prospect in the Agricultural sector. There are further opportunities in the industries involved in the Production of Chemicals, Pesticides, Fertilizers etc.
5th July 2015, 10:25 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can get the job after the completion of the Diploma s ell as the B.tech also. Means in both the cases you will be getting the job, but the nature of the job that you will get after the Diploma will be very poor, you won't be satisfied with your job as the job type will be totally immature but after completion of the B.tech you will get good Quality of job with good salary.
6th July 2015, 02:48 PM
pointer01

Hello,

No Dear, you can not get the job as Chemical engineer directly after doing the Diploma.
To get the job as a chemical engineer you have to do B.Tech with Chemical Engineering.

You will also get many jobs after diploma but for getting the job of Chemical engineer you have to do B.Tech.
All the best.
7th July 2015, 07:32 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Actually you can get job with diploma itself there is no need of doing your graduation course.

But you will not get an Engineer post with your diploma qualification.

You will be appointed as an Assistant in the Chemical Industry but not as an Engineer.

Moreover it will be very to find promotions for diploma candidates that faster as for of graduated candidates.

If you want to be posted in the better post ,faster promotions and want to gain better salary then your graduation in that field is must.

So try to complete your graduation course and then search for jobs so that you will get jobs much easier,faster and with better posts and salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?