13th June 2013, 02:58 PM
Bobbypro

How to become a chemical engineer? I am a 10th passed student

Hi.... can any1 suggest wat subject should i care more after 10th if i want to be a chemical engineer............ plzzzz help me if u can ..... plzzzzzzz..... !
THANK YOU !

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student
  2. Can a 10th passed student do B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do any Chemical related Diploma course if did 10th 20 years back?
  4. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  6. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  7. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  8. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  9. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  10. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  11. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  13. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  14. How to register for CPT entrance exam??
  15. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  16. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard? -- [New]
  18. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
31st May 2016, 03:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a chemical engineer? I am a 10th passed student

To pursue Chemical engineer minimum required qualification is 10+2.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board and have PCM as main paper.

So, you need to prepare for entrance examination to get admission in better institute. Chemical engineering is a four year course from any recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?