21st September 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech in Chemistry? Best colleges in India and Abroad? Details of scholarship and education loan?

I'm studying 2nd M.Sc., chemistry. May I can study m.tech in chemistry relative course, best collages & abroad also, another i'm coming from poor family because I need details about education loan & scholarship?
Thank you sir...

Related Questions:
  1. Details of education loan and scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? College in Abroad?
  2. Scholarship or Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Which stream shall I select in MS and what can I study further to get good job? Scholarship or education loan details for this course?
  5. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  6. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship?? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Further studies after 12th in Physics, Chemistry or Biology on scholarship or loan?
  8. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  9. How to get loan or scholarship to study Abroad for long period?
  10. Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?
  11. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  12. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  13. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  14. Can I do M.Tech while studying 2nd year MSc in general chemistry?
  15. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  16. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  17. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  18. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
5th May 2017, 10:56 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech in Chemistry? Best colleges in India and Abroad? Details of scholarship and education loan?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the M.tech in chemistry. the minimum qualification required to pursue this course is the candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 from a recognized board of education with the minimum of 60% marks in aggregate and PCM as the compulsory subjects. Every college is best whether in India or abroad if it is affiliated with the recognized university. You can take loan of Rs. 10 Lac to study in India and Rs. 20 Lac to study abroad by showing necessary documents like admission letter, id proof, address proof, educational documents. If you got the meritorious percentage then you are eligible to apply for the Post metric scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?