28th September 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA in UK after completion of BBA in India in Distance Learning?

after doing bba in india through distance education is it possible to do mba in uk through regular classes?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  3. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  5. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  6. Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?
  7. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  8. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  9. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  11. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  12. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  13. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  14. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  15. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  16. Can I join regular MBA course being a candidate pursuing BBA in Distance Learning?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  18. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?