25th June 2018, 01:40 AM
avi_chano

Why is it necessary to submit Transfer Certificate for 11th admission in MP Board for a private student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a private students of Madhya Pradesh Board. I have completed my 10th. Now, I am going to get admission in 11th standard from the same Board but they want Transfer Certificate. I don't know why they are demanding the transfer certificate? Why is it necessary? Why mp boardmonds Transfer certificate from Private students.

4th July 2018, 09:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why is it necessary to submit Transfer Certificate for 11th admission in MP Board for a private student?

In case, if you are taking admission into another school but same Board, then also you will need Transfer Certificate for getting admission into another school.

However, registration of a candidate in Board for 12th Board Exam is done in 11th standard only, so every school will ask you for Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate in case if you are taking admission in 11th standard.

In case, if you haven't received Transfer Certificate from MP Board, then you can visit Regional Board Office of Madhya Pradesh for getting your Transfer Certificate.
16th June 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why is it necessary to submit Transfer Certificate for 11th admission in MP Board for a private student?

Sir I have passed the 12 th from mp board as a private student, how aaply to character certificate for joining tha railway job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?