25th July 2018, 07:18 AM
MANASA B V

Why salaries of Lecturer is low in Private Polytechnic colleges?

Dear friends, I have completed my MTech with an aggregate of 78% and my BE with 73% marks. I am trying to be a Lecturer in any Private Polytechnic College. Many colleges offering me salary of Rs. 12000 or even low. I don't understand why they are offering low salaries?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  3. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  6. Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  8. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  9. How to get job of a lecturer in private polytechnic after B.E degree?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder?
  12. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  17. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
4th August 2018, 09:45 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Why salaries of Lecturer is low in Private Polytechnic colleges?

This might be because you have not cleared NET or because this course is considered to be a low profile.
9th November 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why salaries of Lecturer is low in Private Polytechnic colleges?

Always they prefer cheaper candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?