7th February 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get job of a lecturer in private polytechnic after B.E degree?

I am Arun aged 50. Now I am working in a automobile company. I completed my diploma in regular and after that I finished my B.E by part time. I want to change my job by teaching as a lecturer in private polytechnic in Tamilnadu. What can I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  2. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?
  4. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  5. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  8. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  9. Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  17. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  18. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
9th February 2017, 12:23 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job of a lecturer in private polytechnic after B.E degree?

You are not eligible for the post of a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College at this instant after the completion of B.E degree course.
In order to become a lecturer in any College, either you have to complete your M.E degree course or you have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field.
After the completion of above mentioned courses, you will be eligible for the post of Lecturer.
9th February 2017, 12:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job of a lecturer in private polytechnic after B.E degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Arun aged 50. Now I am working in a automobile company. I completed my diploma in regular and after that I finished my B.E by part time. I want to change my job by teaching as a lecturer in private polytechnic in Tamilnadu. What can I do now?

To get a lecturer job in private polytechnics after completion of B.E degree, you have to visit the polytechnics personally and submit the resume. If you know somebody working in the polytechnic then you can get help from them for appointment. The private polytechnics recruit engineering graduates as teaching faculties, so it is possible to get a job in private polytechnics after completion of B.E. The experience in the teaching line will be appreciated. The candidates will be appointed based on experience in the field and in some institutions they will conduct written test & interview. You can find the job vacancy details in the local news papers.
9th February 2017, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for lecturer jobs at various private polytechnics, if you have professional experience. At private polytechnics, selection will be based on the academic record and performance in the interview.

Normally, those with professional experience are preferred at private polytechnics. For government polytechnic lecturer job, you need to qualify NET/SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?