24th June 2012, 05:37 PM
sssfkkkddll

Why Zoology can not be a good option for BSc?

why can zoology be not good option for bsc...pelase tell me the details

6th December 2012, 12:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why Zoology can not be a good option for BSc?

Zoology is good for candidates who are really interested in the subject. But the career opportunities are really less in the present job market. M.Sc holders in Zoology can expect jobs in diverse areas. Students are greatly demanding subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry etc for B.Sc. The reason behind this is the increased career opportunities in the area of science and technology.
13th December 2012, 10:23 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Why Zoology can not be a good option for BSc?

Hi Friend,

Students are greatly demanding subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry etc for B.Sc.

The reason behind this is the increased career opportunities in the area of science and technology.

M.Sc holders in Zoology can expect jobs in diverse areas.

The career opportunities are really less in the present job market.

Zoology is good for candidates who are really interested in the subject.

Cool Thanks....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?