3rd December 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Will it affect my career opportunities after MBBS if I failed in the 3rd year of the course?

Can anybody please tell me that whether failing in 3rd year MBBS will effect my career opportunities after my MBBS is over?

25th May 2012, 06:48 AM
loki6

Default Re: Will it affect my career opportunities after MBBS if I failed in the 3rd year of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anybody please tell me that whether failing in 3rd year MBBS will effect my career opportunities after my MBBS is over?
It can affect your carrer because some of the private firms recruit only those student who have completed their course without failing in any subject in any year of his/her graduation course. But such firms are just few. Apart from that you have a wide range of medicals firms for recruitment. Work hard now to improve your overall/aggregate percentage.That'll help you. Best of luck
14th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it affect my career opportunities after MBBS if I failed in the 3rd year of the course?

ive failed in my mbbs final year in one subject (Gen. Medicine)., will that affect my PG entrance exam., am i not allowed to write any entrace exams like AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER etc., ?
23rd May 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2nd year will it affect me in the future if i do well after this
25th February 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I FAIL IN 2ND MBBS WHAT I CAN DO
29th January 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Without prior info our clg higher officials has detained 20 people in 1st mbbs.altin india.although being a merit student,im one amongst dem due to lag in attendance..many of my friends were saying dat i m not eligible foe aiims pg entrance exm.......can u clarify me regardind dat.............or are there any institutions like so who dont take students for attempting exms more than once....................
26th January 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Failed in 3rd year MBBS all three subjects unfortunately..what can I do to study these subjects within 3- 4 months?
26th March 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 year exam of MBBS will it affect my career in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?