14th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Which will be the best course for me after taking in PG? I have completed B.Com with 60%

i completed bcom with 60%. which will be the best course for me to take in pg?

28th August 2012, 02:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be the best course for me after taking in PG? I have completed B.Com with 60%

You can look for M.Com degree with specialization in Finance, Business studies, Management etc. Another option is to try for MBA degree in Finance. MMS degree is also suitable for you. Graduation is enough to apply for LLB course. Selection of course can be done according to your interest.
28th August 2012, 07:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be the best course for me after taking in PG? I have completed B.Com with 60%

Well you have several options. It comes down to what exactly do you want to do after completing B.Com course. Since you have scored 60 percent marks, it would not be an issue to get admission in any post graduation course. I am writing down some probabilities for you to choose from.

1. M.Com

The first very obvious option would be M.Com. You can pursue M.Com in various streams depending on your choice. After completing M.Com the best choice would be apply for lecturer job in central or state government colleges. You would have to appear for National Eligibility Test or SLET exam. The requirement would be 55 percent marks in post graduation course.

2. MBA

A lot of candidates choose Master of Business Administration course after completing B.Com. You can to MBA in Finance and make a carrer in Banking, Insurance and Stock Broking. To get admission for MBA course, you would require to appear in entrance exam. There are several entrance exams for MBA admission and you are eligible for most of them. My first recommendation would be to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) exam, if passed with flying colors, you could get admission in IIMs, the most prestigious institutes for MBA in India.

3. MCA

You can choose Master of Computer Applications if you have interest in computer softwares, hardware, networking and programming languages. Because this is what you would be studying in the MCA course. You need Maths or Statistics as one of the subjects in 12th for pursuing MCA. After completing the course, you can get job in top IT companies in India but would require at least 65 percent marks. Even if you fail to achieve 65 percent marks, there are jobs for the MCA candidate. Another option for you is pursuing the M.Tech course by appearing in GATE entrance exam after completing MCA. However I would only recommend it if you fail to get a job after MCA.

4. LLB

The three years LLB course is also an good option. You can become a lawyer and work either independently, for government or private companies. There are several options after completing the LLB. You meet the requirements for LLB couse.
28th August 2012, 08:16 PM
sowmyaniit

hi...You have several option,but before taking first think about your goal..ofter u should beside.

1. M.com
2. MBA
3. CA
4.ICW

all the best.

Best regards
sowmya
28th August 2012, 10:23 PM
patcha_344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HIE.....
so far you have got many PG courses in your stream
MBA (masters of business administrations)
1.PGDM post graduation diploma in management
2.PGDMM post graduation in marketing management
3.PGDHRM post graduation diploma in human resource management
4.PGDBM post graduation diploma in business administration
5.PGDFT post graduation diploma in foreign trade
these are the different PG courses in your stream out of these it your choice you would be confident so far human resource and business administration have got a boom in the marketing with good and interesting jobs even foreign trade has a good development in future and has got high place in internal level.
Inorder to start ur PG course u need to write following exams-
1.GMAT-applicable world wide business schools
2.CAT-applicable world wide business schools
3.MAT-applicable for national level business school (with in india)
4.ICET-applicable for state level business schools
ALL THE BEST
29th August 2012, 06:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
Friend you do the course you want because the course which you want to do you can easily get sucess in that.

There are many courses like:-
> M.Com
> M.B.A
> B.Ed
> L.L.B

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?