8th November 2016, 01:13 PM
ankitkothare

Will the DCA certificate of C.V Raman University be valid for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh?

Respected Sir, I have completed DCA from C.V Raman University, but I am looking for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. I want to know whether the DCA certificate of C.V Raman University be valid for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh?

10th November 2016, 11:47 PM
mani98

Default Re: Will the DCA certificate of C.V Raman University be valid for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh?

Yes DCA certificate valid for C.V. Raman University so you don't worry about this. Thus certificate valid for government jobs.
11th November 2016, 06:58 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Will the DCA certificate of C.V Raman University be valid for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitkothare View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed DCA from C.V Raman University, but I am looking for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. I want to know whether the DCA certificate of C.V Raman University be valid for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh?
CV Raman university is recognized by the UGC ( University Grants Commission) and also a member of AIU ( Association of Indian Universities ). But it is not recognized by the AICTE.

So, you can apply only those applications which required the UGC reorganization.

YOu can apply for the post.
28th August 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the DCA certificate of C.V Raman University be valid for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh?

Respected Sir, I have completed DCA from maharishi mahesh yogi vedic vishwavidyalaya mp, but I am looking for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. I want to know whether the DCA certificate of maharishi mahesh yogi vedic vishwavidyalaya mp be valid for Government jobs in Madhya Pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?