10th November 2011, 06:22 PM
sankhla.umesh

Will it be good to opt for MBA distance in PTU Punjab?

i want to do mba via distance education and i just think about PTU Punjab...it will be helpful for me and not..and second think is that ..distance education ..can help me ..in my career..i am B.sc science background..student please help me..reply soon..

8th January 2012, 08:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be good to opt for MBA distance in PTU Punjab?

Punjab Technical University offers the MBA programme in several streams. As a science graduate if you are willing to pursue the MBA programme then it is certainly a good decision as it will open lots of opportunity for you once you complete the course. Regarding the benefits or value or acceptability of the course through correspondence then let me tell you that the most important thing is the knowledge and skill one learns from the course whether through regular or correspondence. If you get the required knowledge from the MBA programme in whichever stream you wish to pursue then it will certainly be beneficial for you.
11th January 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

thanks for your helpful answer..one more question that someone says me that PTU is fake university. after mba it's degree is not able to give a job.is it right..? or PTU correspondence MBA degree is valuable like regular mba,in India or aboard.?
11th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

thank for helpful answer.one more question is that someone says me that PTU is fake university, is it right..? PTU correspondence MBA degree is able to give me a job.? or PTU distance MBA degree's value like a regular MBA Degree.in India or abroad ?
11th January 2012, 08:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend..

It will be a good option for MBA in Punjab Technical University(PTU). After completing the course at MBA you eill get good opportunities.

In my point of view it is a good option

All the best
11th April 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi frds what u think about LPU distance
9th August 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

im doin ma bsc id in ptu....is it worthed???plz help
9th August 2012, 03:07 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Wink Re: Will it be good to opt for MBA distance in PTU Punjab?

Punjab Technical University offers the MBA programme in several streams. As a science graduate if you are willing to pursue the MBA programme then it is certainly a good decision as it will open lots of opportunity for you once you complete the course. Regarding the benefits or value or acceptability of the course through correspondence then let me tell you that the most important thing is the knowledge and skill one learns from the course whether through regular or correspondence. If you get the required knowledge from the MBA programme in whichever stream you wish to pursue then it will certainly be beneficial for you.
21st June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to peruse MBA . Please help me which university will be best for me 1.sikkim munipal univ & 2.PTU.
PLEASE help me.
2nd July 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Does PTU offer regular on campus MBA program or it offers only distance MBA program?
Plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?