25th September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to do MBA from Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the value of MBA?

IS IT A GOOD OPTION TO DO MBA FROM PUNJAB UNIVRSITY,CHANDIGARH? IS IT BETTER THAN DOING MBA FROM IIMs OR INSTITUTIONS LIKE SYMBIOSIS OR IIPM? WHAT VALUE OF MBA DOES PUNJAB UNIVERSITY CARRIES?

28th December 2011, 03:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do MBA from Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the value of MBA?

If you do the course of MBA from top institutions then you get preference in getting jobs and that is a advantage of pursuing the MBA from reputed institutions. But bear in mind that even if you do the course from Punjab University you will get your chances in getting better jobs. Its not about institutions only its about the knowledge and skill one learns from the course no matter from which institution its being done. Regarding the value of MBA, MBA is done in various subjects and its a professional programme which is aimed at providing the management knowledge about the concerned subject. In todays market it is in a high demand amongst employers.
10th January 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good option to do MBA from Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the value of MBA?

Is there any seprate entrance test conducted by punjab university for the entrance of mba off campus?????????plzzzzzzzzzzz reply soonnnnnn
2nd February 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m b.pharm final yr student &i m thinking to go for pharma mba.so it is good for me?tell me about best colleges in india
10th February 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do MBA but i am veryyyy confused about the colleges.MBA is my dream and i want 2 fulfill it but its fees can bother my parents sooooo plz show me the way if u can and suggest me some good college in punjab,ludhiana r in jalandhar
plz rplyyyyy sooooon
2nd September 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any separate test conducted by punjab university,chandigarh for MBA??
4th September 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i want do the mba in marketing but in graduation i had 47% marks can i get it for this opportunity.
4th September 2012, 03:35 AM
surajm093

after doing course of MBA from top institutions then you get preference in getting jobs. But bear in mind that even if you do the course from Punjab University you will get your chances in getting better jobs. Its not about institutions only its about the knowledge and skill one learns from the course no matter from which institution its being done. Regarding the value of MBA, MBA is done in various subjects and its a professional programme which is aimed at providing the management knowledge about the concerned subject. In todays market it is in a high demand amongst employers.
thanks
15th January 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

which r best mba collegs in delhi.... ???
10th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw is there is same scope of doing mba off campus frm panjab university as it for regular course or i should go for some private colleges like chitkara or other bcoz i dont have cat score card....so plz suggest the right option for my career....
21st September 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

punjab university conducts MAT exam for offcampus mba course in june-july
5th December 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to do B.E MBA integrated from panjab university,Chandigarh?
8th February 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

is it a good option to do mba in panjab university after bds ? and what are the job options and near about earning ?
9th December 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Its my big dream or u can cal its my craze to pursuing MBA from punjab, Chandighar; but my frds and my seniours told me that Doing MBA from punjab is just the wastage of money and your career too, but I don't think soo but they also said me that u can't able to take a good placement from punjab universities soo tell me what to do plz rpy fast I m very much concious about my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?