25th July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU

i am a B Com Hons graduate from Punjab University & have done MBA Finance from Punjab Technical University. i am confused about my job. as i was a college topper, but still i am sitting at home for 2 months busy preparing for po, clerks, punjab government exams but could not be able to make it. i feel depressed as i think i will not be able to make anywhere. i have given 5 po exams, but don't know why i could not clear.please help me out, i will be thankful to you.

28th February 2012, 03:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU

You need not worry that you are not able to clear the PO exam. Your approach towards attempting the PO exam may not have been correct. As part of better preparation, you can join some bank coaching institutes. The training imparted in these institutes will help you attain higher results. Several short cut methods will be taught to attempt the questions in the bank exams. Mock tests will also be given which will help you to have a clear idea regarding the exam. You can identify the area where you are behind and improve upon those areas. You can refer previous year question papers and also competitive guides. Time management is also an important skill which you need to acquire. You need to practice continuously and try hard which will definitely help you to get through these exams.
15th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU

i have done B.sc in biotech and M.sc in Genetics now want to do phd but dont know the scope of phd in fisheries,microbiology,biotechnology,genetics pls guide me according to scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?