29th June 2011, 01:45 AM
radhe member

Will the GRE help me out in doing Ph.D program in Australia and England?

i am preparing GRE for P.HD program in australia and england is this GRE help me for p.hd pls give detail ans of this question.

Related Questions:
  1. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  3. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  4. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?
  5. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  6. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  7. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  8. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia?
  9. What is the provision for getting admission in Ph.D course in England? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in England?
  10. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  11. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  13. How can I prepare to crack GRE to study PhD Abroad? Syllabus of GRE for PhD? Can I appear in GRE without having passport? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  15. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  17. Is my qualification enough for PhD program in Biotechnology at US?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
29th June 2011, 07:07 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Will the GRE help me out in doing Ph.D program in Australia and England?

I have attach some details about Ph.d programs in abroad that is useful for your.
29th June 2011, 02:17 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will the GRE help me out in doing Ph.D program in Australia and England?

YES!!

GRE scores are demanded by all the US

EUROPEAN AND Australian Universities.

In addition you will also need to have good recommendations from

your professors etc.

A score above 1500 is a very good score and would land you

a good scholarship as well.
10th September 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the GRE help me out in doing Ph.D program in Australia and England?

i have completed m.tech biotech i want to phd in autralia plz tell me how can gre help me for scolorship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?