22nd November 2017, 07:06 PM
santoshmenon98

Will I be able to get a job at the age of 42 years after completion of BA in Tourism?

I have done my HSC in the year 1996 and want to pursue my graduation in BA( Bachelor in Tourism). I wanted to know that by the time I complete my graduation I will be 42. After so many years of the gap will I be able to get a job. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  3. Is BBA in Travel and Tourism management good after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  5. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  6. Is there any government job available for me as per my age and qualification?
  7. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  8. How can I get a government job after completion of post graduation in post tourism study?
  9. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  11. Procedure to get a government job in travel and tourism sector
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  13. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  14. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  15. How can I get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing Master Degree in Tourism? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  16. How to pursue Bachelor in Tourism being a candidate having completed 12th class at an age of 28 years What Jobs will I get after completion of BTS?
  17. How to get a government job in tourism sector?
  18. How to get Job after completion of MBA in Travel and Tourism as a Fresher?
25th November 2017, 05:54 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job at the age of 42 years after completion of BA in Tourism?

There are very few chances that you will get a govt job at the age of 42, in Tourism Sector However there might be opportunities in private sector if you have previous experiences and after your undergraduate degree you can apply in various Travel and Tourism related Companies and Organistaion they might hire you.

After 5-10 years of experience you will be able to get the top Positions in the Travel and Tourism Sector, so don't loose hope and Go on, Complete your undergraduate degree, get a job and thereafter you can do Postgraduate In tourism through distance mode that will your chances of getting a High Salary Job.
26th November 2017, 09:52 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job at the age of 42 years after completion of BA in Tourism?

Yes. You can get the jobs in some of the fields of Journalism after completing the B.A.(Journalism) at the age of 42. If you have good skills and knowledge, then age doesn't matter in some of the fields of Journalism.

Required Skills In Journalism
- Ability to Adapt and Learn Latest Technology
- Web-Editing Across Various Platforms
- Copy Editing
- Strong Technical Skills
- Data Management Skill
- Knowledge of Media Landscape and Media Consumption
- Researching and Guiding
- Energy and Passion
- Curiosity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?