27th June 2016, 09:19 PM
tanimaroy

Can I pursue B.Ed (distance) having 45% in graduation from IGNOU?

I am an in service Teacher of English having 2 years of experience. I want to do B.Ed (distance). Am I eligible for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  2. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  4. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  5. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation at the age of 40?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed (distance) having 45% in graduation from IGNOU?
  7. A one year UG degree is useful in corporate world in BPO sector?
  8. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation? -- [New]
  10. Can I pursue Law through distance education if done both graduation and post graduation through distance education?
  11. Does IGNOU offers B.Sc course? Will it be a good career choice to pursue Graduation through IGNOU?
  12. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?
  14. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  16. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
  17. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  18. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Uttar Pradesh?
30th June 2016, 02:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed (distance) having 45% in graduation from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanimaroy View Post
I am an in service Teacher of English having 2 years of experience. I want to do B.Ed (distance). Am I eligible for the course.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course from IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
1st July 2016, 12:55 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed (distance) having 45% in graduation from IGNOU?

Yes you can do B.Ed (distance) after having 45% in graduation from IGNOU.

The following are the eligibility criteria required for B.Ed in IGNOU:-

->>The candidate have a Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognised university, and

->>Two years full-time regular teaching experience will be considered eligible.

->>The age of the candidate doesn’t matters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?