30th May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for any sports quota after winning a bronze medal in CBSE national athletics tournaments?

i have won a bronze medal in the cbse national athletics tournnment in 2010..with this am i eligible for any sports quotas which will help me join any of the national institutes of technologies of india?

22nd January 2012, 11:54 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Will I be eligible for any sports quota after winning a bronze medal in CBSE national athletics tournaments?

Medals in CBSE meets will not help you much out of CBSE schools but if you are in a school which is CBSE board based then you are surely entitled for some extra grace marks.
This can help you especially because of the CCE which recognizes the extra-curricular works of the students and appreciates it.
26th October 2012, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for any sports quota after winning a bronze medal in CBSE national athletics tournaments?

I have national participating certificate will I get grace marks for admission in universities
11th March 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I study in a CBSE board school.Am I eligible to get any additional marks to represent mumbai division(football-state level),(SSC)?
23rd March 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, my son is a student of CBSE 9th class. he is also a good table tennis player and also participate national level tournament also.

Please suggest me whether he would get any grace marks with his 10th board exam to get admission in 2 LEVEL OR NOT?

KINDLY HELP FOR THE SAME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?