2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for sports quota seats in universities being a medalist in powerlifting?

Sir, I participated in all India inter-university tournament for two years and at state level won two gold medals with a bronze medal in powerlifting. Am I eligible for sports quota seats? My height is 167.37 and weight 58kg. I belong to general category.

3rd June 2016, 06:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for sports quota seats in universities being a medalist in powerlifting?

Yes, you can very much get admission in colleges providing admission to selected candidates under sports quota on selected number of seats. You should therefore look for those colleges that provide admission in sports quota basis.

NOTE: You should also be fulfilling at least the minimum educational requirement in the prospective college/university.
3rd June 2016, 06:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for sports quota seats in universities being a medalist in powerlifting?

Yes, you can very much get admission in colleges providing admission to selected candidates under sports quota on selected number of seats. You should therefore look for those colleges that provide admission in sports quota basis.

NOTE: You should also be fulfilling at least the minimum educational requirement in the prospective college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?