22nd March 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to work in the Government sector so I want to know can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job? Which course should I pursue to get a good job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  3. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  4. Which one among B.Sc and MBBS have better career opportunities and benefits? Which one should I pursue to get a Government job after completing Diploma?
  5. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  7. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  9. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  10. Can I pursue ITI Fitter course after completing class 12th? Will I get a job after completing ITI Fitter course?
  11. If I choose Humanities in 11th standard what will be my profession?
  12. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  13. Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  14. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  17. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  18. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
23rd March 2017, 05:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you have following options of government job with you :-

--> You can become Lower Division Clerk ( LDC ) in various government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary School Level ) examination. For more details about same examination you can visit the link www.ssc.nic.in.

--> You can become defense commissioned officer by joining NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination. For details regarding NDA entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

--> You can also join defense services as JCOs or tradesmen by qualifying their Rally and CEE ( Common Entrance Examination). For details about these entries you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or www.joinindiannavy.gov,in.

Apart from these options you can also apply for other jobs based on the vacancies in different departments for which you can get the updates by go through employment news, rozgaar samachar newspaper regularly.
24th March 2017, 12:32 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?

There are available government job opportunities for candidates who have passed 12th from a recognised board as :-

LDC.

TTE.

Defence.

IB etc.

But, for most of the recruitment ( Banking, Staff Selection, Civil Service etc ) the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.

So, you can pursue higher studies if you are interested in it. For general competition candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?