4th February 2010, 01:00 PM
bhavraman

How may I get admissions to ISRO(Bangalore)? I'm appearnign in 10th CBSE board from SJR Public school(Bangalore)

Dear Sir,

Our son is appearing for X CBSE exams in (SJR Public School, Bangalore). His biggest dream is to become an astronaut. Are there any courses in ISRO, Bangalore for XI or Astrophysics courses after the schooling? Or IIST is the only option?

Related Questions:
  1. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school? -- [New]
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  5. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  9. Entry into Diploma after giving CCE exam in 10th CBSE board?
  10. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  13. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  15. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  16. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  17. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  18. Age limit to appear in 10th CBSE Board examinations?
6th April 2012, 12:54 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get admissions to ISRO(Bangalore)? I'm appearnign in 10th CBSE board from SJR Public school(Bangalore)

Hi friend,

appear for ISAT exam detail are available on http://iist.ac.in

iist will conduct it for admission to its different engineering branches after completion of which you will be appointed as a scientist of ISRO.

all the best

best of luck
9th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admissions to ISRO(Bangalore)? I'm appearnign in 10th CBSE board from SJR Public school(Bangalore)

hello sir,
i want to do B.sc in physics and higher studies related to that,and to do research about superconductivity is there any valuable courses related to that in ISRO. please help me to find a good solution.
22nd June 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I passed 2nd pu with 75%..I want to get admission into the ISRO..how may I apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?