5th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in B.Tech in a college after scoring 132556 in AIEEE?

will i get admission in B.Tech in your college i have got genaral rank 132556 in aieee

6th August 2011, 01:09 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in B.Tech in a college after scoring 132556 in AIEEE?

On this rank there may be very little chance for getting admission in a good college but you can try through aieee quota which is present in every college approved by AICTE.

for this you have to do the counseling of that state in which you want to take admission.
6th August 2011, 09:05 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in B.Tech in a college after scoring 132556 in AIEEE?

hi....to be frank your rank is very poor and there is no point in taking admission in engineering college after such an poor performance becuase even if you get an admission some how i dont think that you will be able to clear engineering four years so there is no point in thinking of admission in engineering ,instead what you have to do is to drop for one year and try to take some kind of coaching for the eam and improve your basics of the subjecst in the coarse of coaching and write the exam next year and perform well and take admission among the best colleges like the national institute or technologies because that will be really fruitfull for your career instead of taking admission in some third tier colleges and not able to do well even in that college its really risking your career
27th September 2011, 07:20 PM
dil-jale

hi dear
offcourse you get admission in B.tech colleges but your score is not good soyou are not get NITs but you can got in private institutes.
thanks
27th September 2011, 07:27 PM
dil-jale

hi dear
offcourse you get admission in B.tech colleges but your score is not good soyou are not get NITs but you can got in private institutes.
thanks
27th September 2011, 10:30 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will i get admission in B.Tech in your college i have got genaral rank 132556 in aieee
Your rank is a bit low to get into the top colleges like NITs but you can surely try for the private institutions like

Manav Rachna University
ITM University,Gurgaon
SRM,Modinagar
JUET,Guna

and many more such private universities..

you just need to apply for their counselling else directly contact the institutions..

all the best..

hope this helps..
29th September 2011, 12:08 AM
kalu21

sir,i am a final year student of b.tech.....right now i am in 7th sem.. ... Do we have any companies which will recruit students who have less than 60% in their academics because I have 70% in 10th , Only 52% in 12th and 71% in my b.tech? ... If yes, List out some companies in which I can expect some job? ...
29th November 2011, 08:52 PM
tuntunia

hello

On this rank there may be very little chance for getting admission in a good college but you can try through aieee quota which is present in every college approved by AICTE.

for this you have to do the counseling of that state in which you want to take admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?