28th October 2011, 09:03 PM
yeduvnh

Can I join in Indian Navy this year after passing 12th with 66% from science?

am passed plus2.scored 66%marks in science groups..wish to join indian navy..can i join this year...?

2nd November 2011, 04:33 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in Indian Navy this year after passing 12th with 66% from science?

hi,
i am happy to inform you that you are eligible for navy

yes you can join this or in 2013 through NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
In month of April and august

all the best!
13th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join in Indian Navy this year after passing 12th with 66% from science?

can a girl join indian navy after 12th sceince
28th November 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give the name of preapration to nda entrance exam
30th November 2011, 12:58 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Its really good to know to know that, you are interested in Indian navy,
Yes!!! you are totally eligible for this NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY] examination, conducted by the union public service commission [UPSC].

For apply in NDA examination, the minimum educational requirement is a 12th degree in any stream from a recognized board.,But for apply in NAVAL & AIR FORCE WING, you must have subjects physics & maths in 12th as your passing subjects,. with at least 60% 10+2 (aggregate).

Through this NDA examination, one can apply in the combatant branches of the Indian army, i.e. in NAVAL , AIR FORCE, MILITARY BRANCH...

The age limit exist for this examination is 16.5-19 years, there is not any kind of age relaxations is applicable for any reserved category.

Exam pattern-

You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.

HEIGHT-WEIGHT CRITERIA-

Thank you!!
~gamble~
30th November 2011, 10:55 PM
co-rocks

Hi dear,

yes you can join this or in 2013 through NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Thanks
30th November 2011, 10:58 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

Thanks
12th February 2012, 10:10 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

YES,you are eligible for this NDA examination, conducted by the union public service commission [UPSC].

OK
BEST OF LUCK
12th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian neavy after completing diploma in computer science and engg
12th March 2012, 01:35 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
As you have passed +2 from science stream then you can apply NDA exam , which is held twice in a year , through UPSC ..

The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows..

For more details information you can visit website .
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.........
12th March 2012, 06:31 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

Yes you can join INDIAN NAVY after passing 12th class or you can appear for the written exam while appearing for the 12th class exams.

->To have Admission in the NDA you should appear for the NDA exam which is conducted twice in a year and is conducted in the month of
April and October.

->There is also some Eligibility criteria to appear in the exams of NDA.

1)You should be a citizen of INDIA.

2)You should have done your 12th class from a recognized board.

3)A student appearing for the 12th class exams is also eligible to appear for the exams.

4)Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

5)You should be physically fit.

6)You must be a male and unmarried candidate.

7)If you wanted to join INDIAN NAVY or INDIA AIR FORCE then you can only apply for it if you have taken PHYSICS and MATHEMATICS as subjects in 11th and 12th class.

THE PATTERN OF THE EXAM IS:

PHYSICAL STANDARDS:

APPLICATION:It will cost you around Rs 25 from the post offices and You can also fill it ONLINE
on the website www.upsconline.nic.in

BOOKS TO REFER ARE:

* NDA Exam Guide by Datason RP
* NDA Examiantion Solved Papers up to date
* NDA manual by Sahitya Bhawan Publications
* Practice Work Book by Dr. H. P. Sharma

Important Dates for NDA I Exam

* Release of Notification: October, 2011/2012
* Last date of submission of application form: November, 2011/2012
* Date of Examination: April, 2012/2013

Important dates for NDA II EXAM:

* Release of Notification: April,2012
* Last date of submission of application form: May, 2012
* Date of Examination: August, 2012

For more information contact the website www.upsc.gov.in

PHYSICAL STANDARDS:

The minimum acceptable Height is 157.5 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will reduced by 2 CMS

A 10% variation from the average weight given in the table will be considered within normal limits. However, in individuals with heavy bones and broad built as well as individuals with thin built but otherwise health, this may relaxed to some extent on merit.

Visual Standards are :

1) The minimum acceptable visual acuity are :

Distant Vision (corrected) better eye 6/6, worse eye 6/18, myopia of not more than minus 3.50 including astigmatism.

2) If you have gone or have the evidence of having undergone Radial Keratotomy to improve the visual acuity, will be permanently rejected;

And also if you have undergone Lasik Surgery for correction of refractive error will not be allowed.

PHYSICAL FITNESS STANDARD AT IMA

Before joining INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY you must be able to do following this number of exercises

a) Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes.
b) Push Ups-13 Nos.
c) Sit Ups-25 Nos.
d) Chin Ups-6 Nos.
e) Rope Climbing-3-4 Meters.

GOOD LUCK.
30th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

is this NDA exam available for girls also?
19th June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am 19yrs old and I got 60% in science faculty with (phy, maths, chem) can i eligible for navy and what will be the starting payment?
24th July 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hi , please tell me the fields of a girl in indian navy after graducation.
13th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN INDIAN NAVY , IF I HAVE TAKEN BIOLOGY ?
13th August 2012, 06:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Navy through appearing and cracking NDA entrance exam after passing 12th with 66% from science but not this year but in the next year i.e. 2013 as the process for exam for this year has already been completed.

There is no requirement of any percentage of marks for application to NDA.

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) exam twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

In order to join Indian Navy of NDA one must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Physique.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th August 2012, 08:25 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CAN I JOIN INDIAN NAVY , IF I HAVE TAKEN BIOLOGY ?

The NDA (NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) exam ,conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC).

The educational requirement for appear in this examination is a 12th degree ..
If one wants to apply for the INDIAN AIR & NAVAL ACADEMY, one must have Physics & Maths in 12th with at least 60% aggregate,...
Otherwise, one can only apply for the military academy (IMA
).

As, you have Biology in 12th, so you are not eligible for the Indian air force & NAVAL ACADEMY,.You can only be eligible in just one case, if you have MATHS along with the BIOLOGY.
Otherwise, you can only apply for the Indian military academy (IMA).

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years.

EXAM PATTERN-

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS-

You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.

THANK YOU!!!
~gamble~
14th August 2012, 12:32 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

You cannot Join Indian Navy if you have taken Biology in 12th because you do not fulfill the educational qualifications required to be eligible for the same.

The educational qualification you should have if you want to join Indian Navy is you must have passed 12th with physics,chemistry and maths as your main subjects from any recognized board.

So , sorry to say but you are not applicable for joining Indian Navy.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

For further details , you can visit : http://upsc.gov.in
7th August 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i join navy after plus two with 80% from science
6th December 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

INDIAN NAVY IS ACCEPTING THE APPLICATIONS TO BECOME A PERMANENT COMMISSIONED OFFICER UNDER 10 2 CADET B(TECH) ENTRY SCHEME COURSE COMMENCING-JUNE,2015. MY SON IS STUDYING INTERMEDIATE SECOND YEAR AT PRESENT. IS HE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?