29th July 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in MBA Finance after failing in TY.B.Com and losing in one subject?

I am failed in tybcom. i lost my one subject. i will pass in octomber with one subject. Would i get admission for MBA in Finance.... Please Reply me.

31st July 2011, 10:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in MBA Finance after failing in TY.B.Com and losing in one subject?

For the MBA course the minimum qualification of graduation is a must. You cannot apply for the course unless you clear the same. Also you need to appear for the various entrance exam based on the institute that you plan to join. You will be now eligible for the 2012 admission. You can start preparing for the entrance exams now.
31st March 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in MBA Finance after failing in TY.B.Com and losing in one subject?

i am fail in ty bcom bt i willing study in mba
plz help me what shuld do.
8th June 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i am fail in ty bcom two subject and i willing study in mba plzz suggest 2 me.
16th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 57% in ty bcom bt i losing in one subject.can i aply for mba entrance exam.
17th July 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am fill in tybca with one subject.but i will clere it in octomber so. Can i do in currently year mba or mca
28th July 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Iam fail in one subject for bcom final year i apply for the mba entrance exam plzzzzzz suggestoin me
1st August 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 4 sub in 3rd sem and i know tat i wil pass in next exam can i apply CAT exam now . how? pls tell ...
18th June 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have attempt tybcom and get 57%but fail in computer and next year I am clear that computer exam so pl tell me I am eligible for MBA or I can apply for MBA degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?