22nd November 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Interested to enroll myself for MBA for CS course after completing MBA in finance

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mrs Swati Dhoot. Interested to enroll myself in CS Course. I completed my MBA in Finance. at what stage I get admission. and can I get any subject exempted from exam

Thanks

Swati Dhoot

6th December 2011, 04:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interested to enroll myself for MBA for CS course after completing MBA in finance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mrs Swati Dhoot. Interested to enroll myself in CS Course. I completed my MBA in Finance. at what stage I get admission. and can I get any subject exempted from exam

Thanks

Swati Dhoot
Hello Swati,
Having completed your MBA, you are eligible to enroll for the second stage of the course, i.e. the Executive Program.
A graduate in any discipline is eligible to get complete exemption from the Foundation Program, which is the first stage of the course.
In the executive program, you are not supposed to get any exemption.
For more information, click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?