20th May 2011, 03:03 PM
ravi sain

What is the MBA correspondence students? Can I do net with finance subject?

hi
i am ravindra kumar purssring mba (corsepondance) in finance subject. i want to do ugcnet. please tell me what i do.

ravindra kumar
mob.9649016166
alwar (rajasthan)

30th May 2015, 12:01 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the MBA correspondence students? Can I do net with finance subject?

Since you are doing MBA, you could have directly opted for finance and management related jobs in corporate sectors. You can log onto www.naukri.com for a huge list of jobs available for MBA pass outs. If you now sit for UGCNET that will mean that you are going for academic job. That will again require you to be a PhD. degree. This will take quite a few years of your life. So are you ready to wait for that much amount of time and then start your career?
If yes, then sit for next UGCNET examination. It will be in the month of December. You just need to be through with the following criteria:
1) You must have a master degree in the respective subject that you are applying NET for. Here you should be applying for NET in management subject.
2) You must have minimum 50% or more in your subject that you chose for your master degree.
If you are through with these two points, then you will be eligible to apply for UGCNET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?