30th December 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any institute after scoring 1785 rank in PGDAC entrance

hi.i got 1785 rank in pg dac entrance course from cdac noida..plz tell me will i get any institute or not...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get placed in Amdocs if pursuing PGDAC and having gaps in academics? -- [New]
  2. Can I get coaching institute after scoring an AIR of 169373 in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be able to get into VIPS after scoring 745 rank in BJMS entrance test of IP university?
  5. Will I get admission in AIEEE institute after scoring a rank of 3 Lakh under ST category?
  6. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  7. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  8. How much rank will I get after scoring 250 marks in KEAM medical entrance?
  9. Can I get admission in KIIT for MCA after scoring 1560 rank
  10. Which institute can I give after scoring 4210 rank in JEE?
  11. Will I get admission in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology after scoring 3100 rank in IPU CET?
  12. In which round of counseling will I be called after scoring 6035 rank in KIIT JEE B.Tech entrance exam?
  13. Can I get BSc NIT institute in UP after scoring 1939 rank in UPTU?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  15. How much will be my rank after scoring 150+ in IIT JEE under SC category? Which institute can I get?
  16. In which institute can I get after scoring IPU B.Tech rank of 36953?
  17. Which branch can I get after scoring 29986 rank and 410 state rank(Orissa)? Which institute could I get?
  18. How to get admission in IP university after scoring 49% marks in 12th and 18500 rank
15th September 2016, 06:35 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: Will I get any institute after scoring 1785 rank in PGDAC entrance

PGDAC stands for Post Graduate Diploma Courses. As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored 1785 rank in PGDAC entrance so, you are should get a seat in any good college. For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The admission process followed for any course differs from Institute to Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?