29th June 2010, 11:02 PM
pranjal saini

CDAC syllabus & dates of entrance? which C-DAC course is best after Btech, Mtech, MBA?

gd mrng sir.....

i have done all the....B.Tech.(CS), M.Tech.(CS), MBA(HR&IT) yet. Now i want to join CDAC-pune college(ACTS)......can u plz tell me the syllabus for this & which course is best suitable for me....what is the next entrance exam dates of CET.....THX

30th June 2010, 12:16 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: CDAC syllabus & dates of entrance? which C-DAC course is best after Btech, Mtech, MBA?

Dear friend,
last date to submit form is last of march, for syllabus dsetails go to the website : www.cst.cdacmumbai.in
30th June 2010, 11:59 PM
pranjal saini

Default Re: CDAC syllabus & dates of entrance? which C-DAC course is best after Btech, Mtech, MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidh View Post
Dear friend,
last date to submit form is last of march, for syllabus dsetails go to the website : www.cst.cdacmumbai.in

Sir,
can u tell me that c-dac course is gd for me ?
plz also tell me the next approx dates of forms......for c-dac acts
2nd July 2010, 02:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

The CDAC course comprises of 3 different modules. So, i will attach the syllabus of CDAC for all the 3 modules in the below attach files. So please find the attach file and download syllabus from there-
Attached Files
File Type: txt CDAC Syllabus -core Module 1.txt(2.2 KB, 1112 views)
File Type: txt CDAC Syllabus -core Module 2.txt(1.8 KB, 843 views)
File Type: txt CDAC syllabus - Core Module 3.txt(1.3 KB, 704 views)
6th July 2010, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

NEXT DATE OF C-DAC
19th July 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the next entrance date for c-dac
8th August 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me if cdac course will b beneficial for me?
10th August 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

ya it is really good
18th August 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can you plz tell me when is the entrance exam of c-dac?which course is best after Btech computer science?
21st August 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

hi... i have completed my BE 2010 passout...i wish 2 do CDAC ...so plz may i no when will be the entrance exams conducted and what is the procedure to apply .if possible can u mail me the details to my mail id : [email protected]
9th September 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hi... i have completed my BE 2010 pass-out...i wish 2 do CDAC ...so plz may i no when will be the entrance exams conducted and what is the procedure to apply .if possible can u mail me the details to my mail id- [email protected]
17th September 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone mail me the next entrance exam date of C-DAC at
eMail ID: [email protected]
17th September 2010, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to know when the entrans exams are held at c-dac pune
20th September 2010, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hi i am doing b tech in computer science...after complete my b.tech i want to do c.dac....plz tell me the syllabus for c.dac...nd my sister is doing m.b.a....is c.dac is only for engin. student............
21st September 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me
c dac cource in 100%placement
22nd September 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

tell me the Cdac entrance date
25th September 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi... i have complete my BE 2011 ...i wish 2 do CDAC ...so plz may i no when will be the entrance exams conducted and what is the procedure toapply . nd what is the syllabus of entrance exam of CDAC ....if possible can u mail me the details to my mail [email protected]
pls sir
16th October 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir , i will complete my B E in june-july 2011. and i want to know the latest possible xam date for CDAC banglore and hyderabad so that i can join CDAC asap..... kindly provide me with the dates and their registration process.......
21st October 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir. i has completed bca. i want to join c-dac course.plz tell syllabus and course fees in detail.
please send email at :[email protected]
26th October 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hiii. i hav completed bca and now in m.c.a 5th sem by distance course now i want to do c-dac course.. wanna know next xam dates ay my email at:[email protected]
1st November 2010, 12:40 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

CDAC exam consists of following sections:
Section I :
Part A : Digital Design
Part B : Computer Architecture
Part C : Basic Electronics

Section II:
General Aptitude contains aptitude+reasoning+English

Last date to apply in January's last week CDAC exam is the end of January month.
10th November 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam;
i done my graduation in computer scince from jalgaon university;
i wish to join cdac course in pune ;plz tell me which course is best for me after graduation
i learn java,oracle,o.s.etc,
plz tell me a course which is best for me.
13th November 2010, 06:51 PM
rahulsambhe866

Dear Sar
Now I done B.Sc (Computer/Science) from Nagpur Univercity
I want to join C-DAC Course After B.Sc So Plz Sar Give me Guidline About CDAC reply me.....

From
Rahul Sambhe
23rd November 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

hi... i have completed my BE 2010 pass-out...i wish 2 do CDAC ...so plz may i no when will be the entrance exams conducted and what is the procedure to apply .if possible can u mail me the details to my mail [email protected]
8th December 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete b.tech (eighth semester) in Electronics & communication 2011. What courses you would like to suggest me from c-dac noida. I am interested in vlsi & embeded courses. What is the latest ensuing date of entrance test ?
16th December 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am pankaj malik i have completed my BE in IT 2009 pass-out...i wish 2 do CDAC ...so plz may i no when will be the entrance exams conducted and what is the procedure to apply and i have one year exp. in telecom field so plz tell me my thinking is write or wrong .if possible can u mail me the details to my mail [email protected]
23rd December 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i vl complete my be in cs in june 2011 .....sir plz will u tell me abt c-dac exams ....wen it will be conducted & syllabus & opportunities in it...plz mail me details [email protected]
25th December 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i'll complete my bca in june 2011, so can i join cdac after it? plz enlighten me with full knowledge of cdac i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its entrance exmas, syllabus of cdac and syllabus of its entrance exam, its colleges, its placements, and about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam nd when its apllication forms will start coming? and also suggest me that after BCA, CDAC will b good or MCA?
25th December 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i'll complete my bca in june 2011, so can i join cdac after it? plz enlighten me with full knowledge of cdac i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its entrance exmas, syllabus of cdac and syllabus of its entrance exam, its colleges, its placements, and about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam nd when its apllication forms will start coming? and also suggest me that after BCA, CDAC will b good or MCA? Plz inform me in my mail id- [email protected]
18th January 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech computer science student kindly tell me the difference between CST CDAC exam and CET CDAC exam and which couse is meant for me if a want to continue with programming languages especially java during course
27th January 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for c_dac entrance
30th January 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i vl complete my be in cs in june 2012 .....sir plz will u tell me abt c-dac exams ....wen it will be conducted & syllabus & opportunities in it...plz mail me details [email protected]
19th February 2011, 12:33 AM
yogeshdxt8

sir pls tell me what is c-dac and what is the syllabus for it and top collgese for cadac course i am from information technology brach so which course is best for me pls sent the syllabus to me for cdac
21st February 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i will complte my b.tech from biotech branch in june 2011 can i apply for the CDAC............
23rd February 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

when is entrance
5th March 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

which subjects are have for cdac?
9th March 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i am having a long break after b.tech in electronics and comm...as i prepared for civil services..can i opt for c-dac courses...plzzzz tell b..i m feeling very depressed due to this gap and unemployed state...plz suggest me..
23rd March 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Really no,,,if u have done the be and btec from cs then y do u need cdac...it is just west of money and time and nothing more...if u have more money please put in to the right direction and have more time then pls do something for nature...
2nd April 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m 2010 passout from cs branch nw i want to join cdac.plz tell me next date.
10th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have just appeared for my Bsc.I.T. 6th sem exams, I wanted to know whether I m eligible for DAC cource from pune(ACTS), what is the entrance required and when it will be conducted?
21st April 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I did B.tech in ECE from U P Technical University in 2005. After that, I worked with my brother in his company ( Footwear buying house) for 5 yrs. Now I don't wnt to continue that job, Am i eligible for CDAC courser ? I am 30 .
Kindly suggest me.
8th May 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

please tell me next entrance date??plz send to my mail. [email protected]
10th May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me date for the CDAC Pune entrance and site shown by you for information does'nt found.
so provide better assistance.
16th May 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir can i know last date for cdac fill form
20th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me which is the last date for c-dac?plz send to my [email protected]
21st May 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me what is c-dac and what is the syllabus for it and top collgese for cadac course i am from information technology brach so which course is best for me pls sent the syllabus to me for cdac
24th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

sir pllzz tell me the next date of CET for CDAC ,i was completed my btech from CS branch in 2010,plzz send me date as soon as possible nd my email_id is [email protected] m waiting fr ur reply
1st June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have jst pass out frm BCA Frm MDS university Ajmer And want to join C-DAC nd want to do in Cyber security frm Pune Plz guide me ....Send mail me on [email protected]
mine percentage in first year is 66 in second year is 64
6th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed out BCA from nagpur university ,plz tell me next cet exam date which will be in winter plz guide me bcoz i have to join C-DAC early as possible plz send mail me on [email protected].
7th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my engineering in electronics from pune university in the year 2009,
I want to do cdac so please tell me which course is better for me and syllabus of that course.
please send me all detail in my email id [email protected] and syllabus of dac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?