5th June 2013, 09:55 PM

Will I get any medical college in Delhi? I have scored 3737 AI rank

sir
I got 3737 AI rank and 563 state rank in delhi for NEET medical entrance test.
Will I get any medical college in Delhi.
Please, reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  3. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  4. How to take admission in medical college through NEET?
  5. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  6. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  7. With a rank of 6739 in KCET can I get medical seat in Government Medical College? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  9. How to take admission in Indraprastha University? I have scored 85%
  10. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Age limit to appear for the upcoming IAS entrance exam?
  12. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  13. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
  14. Can I expect myself to get in Delhi Government college? I have scored 3169 rank in NEET
  15. What's the expected cut off of government medical college for a general female candidate in MHT exam?
  16. What is the fee structure of COMEDK colleges in Karnataka for MBBS?
  17. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  18. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
31st December 2015, 11:51 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Will I get any medical college in Delhi? I have scored 3737 AI rank

Yes you can get admission in medical college.following are the some best college in which you can get admission..

~All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, Delhi

~Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC)
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Delhi

~Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC)
C- 604, Shivaji Stadium Bus Terminal Co. Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, Delhi...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?