1st May 2017, 02:21 PM
Ridham saluja

Will I get Commerce stream with Maths having scored B2 in maths paper of class 10?

I have got 6.6 cgpa in class 10 and I want to get commerce with maths. I have got B2 in maths paper. Will I get commerce with maths stream or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  2. Am I eligible to do CA course after passing 12th in an open school?
  3. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  4. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  5. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
  6. How can I pursue class 11th with Commerce stream if I am very weak in Maths?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  8. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  9. Will I be able to apply for Pilot Training Exam after passing 12th board exam with a stream of commerce with Maths?
  10. Can I get science maths stream in class 11th? I have scored 70% in class 10th in Cambridge Court High School
  11. Is it possible for me to do B.Arch after 12th? I am a student of XI commerce stream with Maths
  12. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  13. Can I take commerce Maths as my stream?
  14. Is there any oriented course in commerce stream without accounts or maths Subject?
  15. Which stream should i choose? I am interested in Maths
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory in Higher Secondary to study B.Com(H) in Shri Ram College?
  17. Is Maths compulsory after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  18. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2017, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get Commerce stream with Maths having scored B2 in maths paper of class 10?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Commerce stream after scoring B2 in Maths paper of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Commerce stream in 12th standard. Admissions in 12th standard Commerce stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school/ college.
23rd July 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get Commerce stream with Maths having scored B2 in maths paper of class 10?

I want commerce with maths in 11th and I got 72/100 marks B2 in 10th board .. It will be possible or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?