3rd August 2012, 02:20 PM
therex619

Will I get a good job after scoring 90% in higher school and 59% in Inter? I am a B.Tech final year student with 60% marks

i got 90% in high school and 59% in inter. Will it matter in getting a job. I am a btech final year student with 60% marks.?plz guide..

19th February 2013, 04:03 PM
candy_90

Default Re: Will I get a good job after scoring 90% in higher school and 59% in Inter? I am a B.Tech final year student with 60% marks

The minimum eligibility criteria, to apply for any of the reputed IT company jobs, is a minimum of 60% score starting from High school to UG/PG.
But if you are able to get certified in any particular domains like Networking, Java, SAP or so..It would add weight to your profile and help you better in getting a Job in the domain you chose.

All the Best
19th February 2013, 09:33 PM
Beawar

Default Re: Will I get a good job after scoring 90% in higher school and 59% in Inter? I am a B.Tech final year student with 60% marks

Dear..

First of all let me tell you that there are many companies in India who has the minimum eligibility criteria and they do not accept Backlogs as well as they want minimum 60% marks in all stages of the education so for all those companies you are straight away not qualified at all. Now other thing is that these kinda companies are very few in number and hence no need to get worried as you will get ample jobs after your Engineering.

Do certain things to increase your worth :-

1. Work on your communication as you have to be a fluent English Speaker
2. Brush up your course related knowledge before going to the interview
3. Learn some course related to your fields so that you can get edge over other candidates
4. Improve your Behave and always talk with a smile to prove that you are a gentleman and it will certainly help you in getting a good job
5. Never miss any opportunity
6. Make such a resume which can speak for you
7. Talk less and act more
8. Never be too much over confident
9. Never hesitate
10. Practice for interview before going for it

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?