6th November 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?

I'm a student of B.tech final year computer science. I want to know whether I should go for further higher studies or a job in IT industry.... Please guide with required information.. any cons and pros...

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  2. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch?
  3. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  4. What should I do after B.E after doing final year B.E in CSE department?
  5. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  6. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student -- [New]
  8. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  9. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  10. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  11. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  12. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  14. Higher studies via GATE after B.E (CSE)? How to prepare for GATE?
  15. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  16. How to concentrate on studies and to get Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  17. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2011, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?

You can find lots of job opportunities after B.Tech in Computer science. There are job openings in both public sector as well as private sector. Studying further is a very good option. It will increase your job prospects and you may get better remunerations. You can even pursue your higher education through correspondence course while working in some company. You should make a decision which will suit you better.
2nd September 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?

I am studying BE (ECE) department. now staying hostel. I didn't concentrate in my studies. What i hav do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?