11th January 2011, 02:33 PM
naziya hassan a kadar

Will I get a job after B.E with 60% in graduation?

Will i get job as my percentage is below 60 in BE

Please help

Thanks

16th January 2011, 12:32 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a job after B.E with 60% in graduation?

hi,
well in your case it will be difficult to get into core companies like MNC companies as the cut off mark is 60 % in graduation for placement in many companies. So if you can get some chance you may get in core companies but not in big companies.I hope you will work hard for your job and will do well in the placement recruitment.

all the best.

regards,
yash
16th January 2011, 01:59 AM
anncie10

Hi there,

First let me tell you that 60% is absolutely a good score and dont worry that you ll be left out without a job, while all your classmates would be a higher end than you. Well here is some good news for you. Many or to say all companies come with the cut off that 60% is the eligibility criteria to appear for the process. They also insist that you do not have any backlogs in the current sem. Just be prepared on your aptitude and also your technicals along with good communication skills, you ll surely win a job. Do not loose hope and try concentrating from now on you ll surely succeed.
16th January 2011, 07:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You will surely get a job. But it may not be in an MNC. You may have to start with a small size company. But with experience and expertise the low marks will not be an issue. Also it would be good if gain some additional qualifications like learning programming, or pursuing M.Tech or MBA.
16th January 2011, 06:02 PM

hell0,
my self laxmi sahu,i am also BE student, and i want to infrom you that only u get knowlage in your BE study and atleat u get 60% to fullfill criteria for many big companies then definatily you got the job,

and also you are prepare for R S agrawal aptitude, reasning,verbal also for placement in many MNC company,
and plz you prepare for fluent speak in english during interview,
17th January 2011, 03:07 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
Greeting for the day,Let me tell you one thing that you have not scored like 2nd class of 3rd class you have scored 60% which comes under 1st class so No need to worry,Now a days so many Branded company like Wipro,cognizant,HCL hires B.E with cutt-off marks of 60% so no need to worry at all.The main thing is you have to compete the others students by accruing some Extra knowledge like language "c",C++, operating systems and Moreover you communication skill will be superb then nobody can let you down...

All the Best for your nice Future..
Thanks.
17th January 2011, 07:40 PM
kengkora

Try to improve your mark. At least you should qualify the cutoff mark. Rest is in your hard work and luck.
17th January 2011, 10:22 PM
S.J Puneeth

Well, if u r good enough in technical skills then u r assured of getting job
17th January 2011, 11:50 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Yes, friend you can get a good job in a big company. Many company offer the job for less then 60% in the graduation. So don't worry you will get a good job in a good company.
all the best.
18th January 2011, 11:12 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

Definately you will get a job after B.E. with 60% marks in private sector only.

Because in government sector, the minimum eligibility criteria is 65 % marks.

So you can apply for private sector jobs.

Good Luck
18th January 2011, 03:19 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by naziya hassan a kadar View Post
Will i get job as my percentage is below 60 in BE

Please help

Thanks
see dear all people will get the job whether they have low percent or high
the difference is that how much salary they paid to u and in which post u r being join
for high salary and much better post u have to work hard and must gain above 60-75 percent.
18th January 2011, 03:40 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
it all depends on what other talent you have and from which branch have you don your engineering,
like if you have an engineering during in civil engineering then you can easily get an job with an monthly salary about 20000 per month,
also the reputation of college also matters,if your score is less but your college is reputed you can easily get jobs,
also it would be better if you do some software courses because they will compensate for your less marks,
all the best
18th January 2011, 03:46 PM
srivastavapriyanshu90

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a job after B.E with 60% in graduation?

Now this is a time comes when you should have to work hard as you have got 60% in B.E. .So first enter to that region of india where your B.Tec Stream have core means if you are from I.T then go to Bangalore and then try to get the value of the market through going to consultancy and companies etc. It will take time fr your settlement but success is 100% . Moreever try to get the knowledge as well as want in the market . Moreever if you are from CSE then try to go to certified language courses so that your resume of 60% get hidden due to your performa and certification .
18th January 2011, 03:49 PM
mychandru024

YES,provided you perform well in the entrance test & interview. For that you will have to be prepared to face aptitude questions,reasonig & must be good in english. If you have these you will certainely get through. All the best...
5th February 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i 've been scored 62% in b.tech...i want to settle in metropoletin cities...mostly in chennai....pls suggest me to place in a company either software or core...
1st May 2011, 08:36 PM
SAMSUMIT

Hi frd
its depend on how much you know,if you are better in your field the you get more the expect

god bless u
1st May 2011, 08:37 PM
SAMSUMIT

Hi frd
its depend on how much you know,if you are better in your field the you get more the expect

god bless u
29th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hi frd,
do not loose your hope, opt for mba cource or you can go for law n try to be very good in communication skills.
work hard n belief on yourself.
Good bless you.
15th August 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

i am a student pursuing b.tech final year, i have aggregate of 63% with one backlog, can any one help me out with the ways of getting a good job in a good company?? plz i am in a lot of confusion which is making me lose confidence!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?