28th November 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?

This is kavitha completed graduation in B.Sc.So please let me know wil i get govt job.so thatwhat type of job i cant get?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  2. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  3. What type of exam we need to clear for getting a government job in Railways?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  5. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  6. What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?
  7. What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing BSc IT?
  10. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  11. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  12. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Which type of course I can take after completion of my post graduation to get a government job?
  15. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  18. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
26th December 2011, 04:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is kavitha completed graduation in B.Sc.So please let me know wil i get govt job.so thatwhat type of job i cant get?
Being a graduate, you may apply for various recruitment examination conducted by the following bodies:

Staff Selection Commission- As a graduate, you may apply for combined graduate level exam conducted for recruitment of Income Tax officer, Custom officer, CBI officer etc.

Union Public Service Commission- Out of the several examination conducted by UPSC, you may apply for the following examinations:
Civil Service Exam
Indian Forest Service Exam

Apart from the examinations mentioned above, you may also apply for recruitment examinations conducted by state level public service commission.
For all the examinations mentioned above, you just need to be graduate in any discipline, however, for each of the examination, the age limit has been fixed and you must be within the age limit to be considered eligible for any of those examinations.
17th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?

can i have a bright future in homeopathy in m.p.
Rachstna shrivastava bhopal
2nd March 2012, 08:39 AM
ZAFREEN SHAUKAT

My name is zafreen shaukat . In clear my graduation in 2011 in bcs in computer science . I want the jab
10th December 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in the field of Incometax,customs office,and railway examinations?
21st June 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

after compltng my graduation hw wll i get gv job?
7th July 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am completed Bsc. Physics in this year and i which type job will get.
8th October 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

1 am completing my bsc.non-med and i wanna ask what should i hv to do after this? how i can apply in the field of income tax?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?